Thursday, November 21, 2013

Long long time ago ... or so it seems now.

I am not good at saying goodbyes ....I kept this blog active because it still has a lot meaning for me. I spent several years traveling, exploring, photographing and blogging the world which is Second life. I can still come here when I want to re-visit old times and marvel at how much I learned and how many interesting people I was lucky to meet. I have upon occasion gone back to that world but only for short stays. Real life has become busier and the demands on my time and pocketbook (in order to live the VL I would want) would be too great. Shelby was never a monniker, she became a real character who was both me/not me and I love to think she is still hanging out in SL somewhere.
That's all folks! (for now)

No comments: