Saturday, July 3, 2010

In Lost Town I got my Groove back….

Lost Town6_001b

I am feeling pretty good today… Maybe because I have a day off, maybe because I am wearing some of my new favourite things…or I dunno, I just feel like I’m finally getting my Groove back.

Lost Town13_001b

I love this skin, its one of the new Pink Fuel Makeups and though I bought three skins, this is my fave. Mochi Milena is not only getting it right with the body and face but she’s quickly becoming one of the better make-up artists in SL too!! The Lingerie is from Oh La La which is a little store I found in Tableau sim, nice hand drawn quality.

Lost Town4_001b

The hair is a new offering by Calico Ingmann Designs and this shade is from her Favourites pack, an amazing array of 10 colours for only 200L. The Jacket and skirt are from the new summer line from the Lelutka brand. There are a lot of great clothes and I had trouble picking…. These boots!!! Aw I love these boots from Hoorenbeek, I’m kicking myself now for not buying from there before, really I want more!!!

Lost Town18_001b

Credits: Poses by Striking Poses (NLA) shot in lost town. Hair Calico Ingmann Creations Monique Light Dirty Blond, Skin Pink Fuel Ember Honey – Fate, and Cleavage enhancer, Lingerie Ooh LaLa Veronica Bows, Lacy Stockings, Garter Clips, The Rock Diamond Ring by Callie Cline, Boots Hoorenbeek Cowboy Black, Lelutka Buga Mini Club Black, Stigma Jacket Black. (Written on Canada day)

No comments: