Monday, August 2, 2010

Jane..


The girl works at the store, sweet Jane St. Clair
Was dazzled by her smile while I shopped there
it wasn't long before I lived with her
I sang her songs while she dyed my hair

Jane18_001b 


I'd bring her gold and frankincense and myrrh
She thought that I was making fun of her
She made me feel I was fourteen again
That's why she thinks it's cooler if we'd just stay friends

Jane14_001b 

The girl works at the store, sweet Jane St. Clair
Was dazzled by her smile while I shoplift there
No promises as vague as Heaven
No Juliana next to my Evan

Jane13_001b

Lyrics Barenaked ladies..Jane, which strangely enough was inspired by a street in Toronto and every time I’m on Jane street I think of the song… One of those songs which gets in your head and sticks there.

Credits: Hair Fri. Hailey Jaded Blond, Skin Tres Blah Hazey Blur, [glow] Studio That Marylin leggings, Delyn Earrings, W&B Lola Bodysuit 50L fri Alice4, Pig Everything will be allright Tattoo, Ohmai Mildred Skirt (skirt was from The Crow show and sale back in November, 09) Sloes Kookie Lazies Desert 50L.

No comments: