Sunday, October 10, 2010

I sing a song of silly things with Kalnins on my feet!!!

Toost23_001bb

Bubbles on Hairnets and Burnt Toast on Lipsticks
Pretty pink party shoes with heels made of ice picks
Doodads and Robots and Olive Juice slings
These are a few of my favourite things..

Toost24_001bb

A Tableau of Houses where nothing real matches
feet stuck in Sea Holes and pants made of patches
Running amok in my out of tune flings
These are a few of my favourite things

Toost16_001b

When the nose grows
When the bee grins
When I’m feeling Plaid
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I don’t feel so bad!!!!!
(aren’t you glad?) it’s over I mean..

Credits: Shot in Tableau, and the poses were by Olive Juice. Wearing (fd) Bird Skin essential 6 freckles, Sea Hole Thriftscore Dress (dark green gray), Kalnins Plastique Shoes {R} which I love by the way.., DooDada Red Robot Earring (purchased at last years Jewellery fair), Hair by Clawooth Rockin Rolls (Salty).

No comments: