Sunday, October 31, 2010

When The Night Feels My Song…

PlastikScary_001b

I'm on the rocky road,
Heading up on the mountain slope,
And as my steps echo (echo) softer than before

Plastiko8_001b

Another night is done,
Say good-bye to the setting moon,
See what I found, turn back to the sky just like before

PlastikScary3_001b

And when the night has left,
I'm not sure of my every step
I'll Follow the wind that pushes me east back to my bed

Hey Beautiful night.
When the day feels my song,
I'll be home, I'll be home

Plastikfoots_001bb

When The Night Feels My Song Lyrics (turned around..)
Artist(Band):Bedouin Soundclash

Credits: Skin Plastik Lionheart Myth Freckle (public Restrooms &..) {R}, Dress Plastik Deliya Film Noir {R}, Jewellery Dark Mouse Milkweed, Shoes Kalnins Flirt {R}, Poses pda. Pics shot @ Pyri Peaks.

No comments: