Monday, November 22, 2010

Don’t Look Back..

Plastikblack22b_001

Because of time restrictions, I have been to a large part absent from the Blogging community for the last couple of months. I have shopped on the run, blogged on the run, and basically taken only a passing notice of thing that have been happening. I have noticed a number of changes; some wonderful new bloggers and reviewers, economy making it difficult on our creators with many closing up shop, viewers to a large part 2.2 (viewer drama I did take notice..), A number of alternate virtual worlds garnering notice, INWORLDZ and Blue Mars, just to name a few (I did check out BM at the beginning..), both of which I am planning on making a trip to see. Also a number of creators are opening shops in some of these worlds… Now that I have more time again, I am going to be responding where the winds blow me….

Plastikblack19b_001

I do miss interacting with many of the creators, builders and bloggers whose work I admire. I still find myself a big fan of the people whose blogs sparked my interest in the first place. I haven’t had time for challenges, or skin reviews (I really miss those!) but I will continue to seek out great builds, and try my hand at learning to make more stuffs!!

Plastikblack9b_001

One of the Bloggers whose work pulled me into the blogging community is Casja Lillihook. Teamed with Gidge Uriza, their blog, It’s only fashion has always offered a human face to the fashion world. Casja is a smart classy lady who has always managed to speak with intelligence, restraint and grace. I may not have a Mad doctor to send you but I am offering all the best vibes, and prayers for your speedy recovery!

Plastikblack23b_001

Credits: Skin Ugly Duck Lai Gothic, [Gos] Platform Pump, Orinthia Puro Earrings, necklace, Miamai Never Hair Steelgray + Head jewel, wool skirt mini black, Plastik Tayla Souless Eyes {R}, soul Ink – Compendium master Face Tattoo {R}.

Shot @ Selenium Pulse, Second Dream. Poses a mix of Canydoll, >A&A<, and Dieselworks.

No comments: