Monday, December 6, 2010

In or Out?

Jane4_001b

It has been snowing all day. The pond is finally frozen over and people are skating…

Jane7_001b

I am a wuss when it comes to the cold. I am not even wearing boots…

Jane13_001b

Ice fishing anyone? Ignore me as I perform a perfect face plant in the snow…

Jane20_001b

I have been here before…years ago I wandered in here one September and a guy in a red suit gave me the grand tour. I am told he is really busy…

Jane23_001b

My kids have a snow day today. I am told that our ski hills will be opening a week early. Winter is not officially here for another few weeks but don’t tell Jack Frost!

Credits: Pics shot @ New England Lakes, All Poses by Rogan Diesel of Dieselworks Kalli & Cyn {R}. Skin by Glam Affair Eva Skin Winter Makeup (Dressing Room), Outfit by Jane (All on Sale) aviator Jacket (raven), Essence Pants (raven), Aviator Sweater (blush), Shoes Surf Couture Saturday Moccasins (black), Hair (with hat) Clawtooth Cuddle Puddle (Vampire Red) (sale).

No comments: