Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Shelby Rasmuson introduces, Vanitas and Qwynne - Week 5!






After spending a great deal of time standing at camp chairs with the letter 'Q' and 'V' always showing up, I decided to bring two new characters into my SL life.

Meet Qwynne MacMoragh... a native of Qwghlm with interests in Natural Philosophy, Alchemy and a penchant for trouble. He is very much different than myself as he's not really interested in shopping, Camp chairs or fantasy. He's something of a tough guy and needs to find his own way
(believe me he can be stubborn!) He already caused a ruckus at the HOH camp chairs because amid all the camp chairs, lag and craziness, 'Q' kept coming up and he got a few mens (and not sure how that happened..) ladies hairs before he ducked for cover under a cloud of embarassment. Thanks to Silent Sparrow's newbie box and Minnue Model Skins (Halloween box) he now looks manly enough for his liking. The skin especially is wonderful and he really likes the close shaven hair and stubbly look. Qwynne will be useful as he has no problem hanging with ruffians, walking down dark alleys or dealing with people of a generally low character.

I also want to introduce you to Vanitas Mistwallow, a girl with a budget and Gothic preferences. Her background is something of a mystery to me but I'm told she is not to be trusted.....
I have to admit it, I have become bored with all the freebies, hunts and camp chairs. (I have too much stuff in my inventory!!) Vanitas is looking forward to filling in for me whenever she can so that I can get back to Socializing, exploring and learning to build. (like that will ever happen.)
Vanitas was able to put together a look from stuff she found at Fleur, LVS& Co. and Tesla. All cheap or free. She also had a great time hunting around the Retrology Sim to the sounds of Rockabilly music for leetle pumpkins which contained gifts and tricks!

I spent the week kicking back by my cottage, giving advice and landmarks where needed
to the two newbies.

Is this a Hearse or what? Vanitas in Retrology sim... wearing Allure Vamp skin, LVS Pumpkin Princess BLK. dress, Shoes by Tesla, Hair by Magica-anti sizzors, All free

Qwynne looks on, Qwynne wearing newbie clothes (under 30 days) by Silent Sparrow, Skin by Minnu Palen(halloween Bag),
Eyes by Damiani (part of halloween group gift.)All Free. Shelby wearing Eyes and Skin by Redgrave, Skin- Jennifer, Dress by Silent Sparrow, Ears by Illusions (not free).

Shelby and Vanitas, all same except Vanitas's hair, Hairapy-from a pumpkin.

Qwynne sulks at having to shop, Qwynnw wearing same except for earthstones eyes, free Turquoise,
Vanitas wearing same except for Earthstones Turq. eyes, and Minnue model Skins -Halloween Bag.

No comments: