Thursday, January 22, 2009

Week 20 -In the Red!!!



This week SL and RL have been evil to me......resulting on not being inworld all that much. At the same time I have been fooling around with a few things which hopefully I can share later; Poses, photographing different Sims, and attending sales and fundraising efforts in SL.

After being a blond for quite a while I suddenly got the urge to try Red.....For clothes, Red is second to black as my favorite colour...and with hair it helps to have more than one colour simply because blond doesn't always work.

Everything I'm wearing is a response to a sale or a fundraising effort. Ivalde and Truth are having a dress and hair sale. The Key is from Lazy places and is from a co-operative effort on the behalf of Shir Dryke by a number of SL designers, HOH will hopefully raise enough to enable Shir to recieve a much needed operation, with any extra money's going to related charities.

The Pictures were shot in the one of a kind Rouge SIM home of the Rouge Lounge Gallery and Boutique. Info on the HOH fundraising efforts can be found here on Flutter Memel's Blog.

Credits;Shoes-Kookie Phoebe Red(sale), Illusions-Mystic Ears Naturals, Eyes Julia Romantic green-Redgrave, Amacci face light cool, Hair Truth Damien-cranberry(sale), Tuli Meredith post party/4 (free), Ivalde -Laika Red dress (sale). Poses by me.

No comments: