Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Week 18- On a Snowy Evening...

Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
by Robert Frost

Whose woods these are I think I know. His house is in the village though; He will not see me stopping here To watch his woods fill up with snow. My little horse must think it queer To stop without a farmhouse near Between the woods and frozen lake The darkest evening of the year. He gives his harness bells a shake To ask if there is some mistake. The only other sound's the sweep Of easy wind and downy flake. The woods are lovely, dark and deep. But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep.

Those of us who inhabit the Northern Climates are now into the coldest part of the year. Snow covers the ground and it seems as though spring will never come. Children hope for snow days and we pull out our Ski's, Snowboards and Skate, go Tubing or just take walks in the woods on snowy evenings....

I want to share some of the lovely items for winter, that don't make me look like the Michelin man! Which is what I look like in RL at this time of year....

Credits: Skin-Curio/ opaline sugarplum, Eyes-Redgrave Julia(romantic green),Hair Kyoot/Wynter-Ginger, Coat-B@R Fur Parka, Illusions-Mystic Ear/Elfin/naturals, Boots-First Flower-Witch Hazel/white.Poses by LAP, Reel Expression and KopiSusu.
Shot in Spellbound Woods.

No comments: