Thursday, March 4, 2010

I can’t Dance, so I must be Human ...

BareRose4_001b

I did my best to notice, when the call came down the line
Up to the platform of surrender, I was brought but I was kind
And sometimes I get nervous, when I see an open door
Close your eyes, clear your heart, cut the cord
Are we human, or are we dancer
My sign is vital, my hands are cold
And I'm on my knees, looking for the answer
Are we human, or are we dancer

BareRose18_001b

Pay my respects to grace and virtue, send my condolences to good
Give my regards to soul and romance, they always did the best they could
And so long to devotion, you taught me everything I know
Wave good bye, wish me well, you've gotta let me go ….         The Killers, Day and Age


BareRose15_001b

Credits: Skin L.Fauna Lapine Snow Fae (iceF), Eyes Chai Allure (sea), Outfit Bare Rose Dadamalio, Shoes Pacadi Jasha Armadillo Plateaus (ocean) 215L{R}, Hair Calico Ingmann Creations Natasha (dark sea). Pics Shot @ Omega Point. Poses used Glitterati Poses (model pack 6&9).

No comments: