Monday, November 10, 2008

Week 8 - Reality Bites!!!





Ok, so by now we all know about the Blogger Challenge posed by Kristi Maurer
the one where we appear as ourselves.... well, I've been wanting to try this for a while but
never thought I'd be posting it to my blog. Why? I am the most unphotogenic person on the planet.
I hate pictures of myself. Anyway I included one picture that looks pretty good but is pretty old,
so I ended up doing what all the artists do when drawing themselves, I used a mirror.
I tried to be as honest as possible, adding in the extra years and pounds!

The results were ...interesting! My kids said that I was pretty close and I found the same challenge as I always do when dressing for a look, the right skin, clothes and especially hair are vitally important and I did the best I could with what I had on hand.

Worn; Pants - Wrong - Ripped Jeans (dark), artilleri/ronja jacket *blue*, Artilleri Funky Skarf - Blue and White Flora, Hair - HOH, Tuli/Bitter Chocolate, Shoes - Detour , Jaywalker Sneakers, Skin - *Sin Skins* (mature Freckled Vanity Daywear Stratus, Metal Blue Eyes by HBS, AO HUD - SE Motion Casual Hud 2.5

No comments: