Thursday, February 19, 2009

Week 25 - Dutch Touch/Tattoos/Lolli




Stores in SL come and go.... they re-make their brand, they rejuvenate themselves, redesign or die a slow death. The most successful designers are constantly updating their lines, creating new products and developing their skills. Dutch Touch was one of the stores I discovered a few months into joining SL. I loved their street casual look and enjoyed the overall design of the store. I even liked the well made vendors. I haven't been back for a while because though I loved the store I had bought everything that interested me. When I noticed that they had new skins released, I thought it would be a good idea to return for a demo. Well, I'm glad that I did because the store has been re-designed and there is a lot of new product. There are new Skins, Dresses, Pants and Outfits. As well, the older designs are still available in the outlet section.

I'm not sure I would have been able to try this with the older designs but I took three outfits and made three completely different looks.

Credits;All Redgrave Gracia Eyes Blue, Redgrave Showgirl lashes
Pic1-Outfit-Dutch Touch/Bra Dress Black, Hair Bish sAdies (Auburn) F, Skin MIASNOW-Lolli clown (Lucky chair), Boots-Shiny things/Ving (Black), Choker-Lazy Places Kusje, Sn@tch-The Cruel Cuffs, Tattoo-*EtchD* Saga.
Pic2-Outfit-Dutch Touch/London (Blue), Hair-Maitreya/Piper (peroxides), Shoes-Maitreya/Frenzy Banana(Blue), Skin-Redgrave Leona (Magenta), Necklace- Fae Designs/Dragon Tears at Sunset.
Pic3-Outfit-Dutch Touch/SIsKe BB, Sh* Happens-Tube socks(Red), Hair-Maitreya-Ash Blond, Shoes-Detour, Jaywalker Sneakers(Red), Skin-Redgrave Pale (Natural), PE-MO Spike Cuff Brown, IZUMYA-Hip Bag Messy (Brown), Sable Rose-Urban Pentacle choker.

Photo Credits; Wales Springs (AM Radio), Quaddryl (Templum EX Obscurum), Mexico.
Poses; Middle Pose from Striking Poses, The rest are my own wonky ones.

2 comments:

Rosie Barthelmess said...

Shelby, I'm late in finding this post but thank you so much for the mention.

<3
Rosie
Sable Rose

Shelby Rasmuson said...

Oh your welome, I do wear that one often!