Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Week 31 - Anne Bonny!!!

When Anne Bonny was a school girl, we never liked that lass
We’d poke and prod and tease her and she swore she’d get us back
I’d make fun of her mother, and set fire to her pigtails
Now she’s Captain of the ship and I’m in Pirate hell

Some pirates are buried in riches, some pirates wine and dine
Some pirates have a few lady friends to bed them all the time
Some pirates only have one leg (yea but what stories they could tell)
(I’ve never even seen a fight) oh I’m in pirate hell

Chorus:
Pirate hell aint pretty no pirate hell aint fun
Give me pirate purgatory and I’ll sail into the sun
A pirates life for me I said, but I thought I’d be rich by now
I’m stuck here washing dishes, yea I’m in pirate hell
(doe, doe, da doe doe…..)

I’ve swam through shark infested waters, I’ve met a whale eye to eye
I’ve seen many sea creatures but still I’ve survived
When the captain wonders if it’s safe for a swim (oh no)
The crew they grab me and they throw me overboard again

Well the boatswain’s good at what he does and the Captain’s tough as nail
The cook he cooks a decent and the crew they man the sails
The gunner he’s a damn fine shot, as far as I can tell
(me I’m pretty good with a mop), (You’re in pirate hell)

I’m stuck here scrubbing up the deck (Yea I’m in pirate hell)
I’m stuck here counting fish bones (Yea I’m in pirate hell)
I’m stuck here cleaning the Captain’s head (smell bad) Yea I’m in pirate hell
(Lyrics from Musical Blades)

Credits:
Skin-Le Chai Sugar-Leopard /Eyes- Genesis Au Natural Brown/Tattoos-*Etch* Saga
Hair-Tiny Bird Bella Wheat
Outfit-Nomine Dark Majjic Pasties, Hexed Attitude Skirt Black
Jewellery- Baiastice Eye Patch, Zaara Kaya Onyx Necklace Gold, Sn@tch Dirty Biker cuffs
Feet-SLink Barefeet Beady
Tentacles-[Gauze] Uke's Bane
Hat- Royal Pirate Outfit, From The Pirate Store
Poses courtesy of Striking Poses

Pics were shot at the Black Spot Shipyard, A great place to get your Pirate on!

No comments: