Friday, August 7, 2009

LeLutka…review

When Valena Glushenko of LeLutka sent me along a folder of some her new items, I was intrigued and a little intimidated. LeLutka is a brand which I would associate with high fashion, a little like one of these RL stores which in RL, if you have to ask how much it costs you cannot afford it. LeLutka has a number of designers under their brand name and Valena is the designer of some really lovely gowns, forget the tea cosy ballroom look, I could imagine these frocks being worn to an opening or high end fundraiser. That said, everything is beautifully designed with classic lines, and a trip to the store convinced me to buy a few more pieces to compliment the look.

Lelutka2_001b

This outfit reminded me really strongly of a piece I owned back in the 80’s. It was so comfortable I wore it till it was really ratty. The shoulders are sculpty prims and I had a difficult time fitting it to my body until I had the brilliant idea of playing with my cleavage. So now the prims fit and I have an augmented alt shape! The necklace is texture change which makes it extremely versatile.

Lelutkas5_001b

This top I picked up by Thora Charron of LeLutka is a perfect compliment to Valena’s shorts. All of these pictures are untouched as I have found that shoppers want to know pretty closely how an item will look while worn.

Lelutkad5_001b

I loved shooting in all these locations, although I was keeping my eye open for anyone roleplaying the Edo period!

Lelutkad17_002b

This gown has one or two shoulder options with a lovely transparency in the sleeves.

Pics Shot at Mao Great Wall of China, Hosoi Mura – Edo period Japanese village RPG, Hosoi Ichiba (Japanese Furniture and Buildings).

Credits: Skin Curio :GP: Sundust [Dark] Beach Osprey, Exodi Vetro Eyes. Pic1-LeLutka Gabriella Jumpsuit Blk, Maitreya Slinky Stilettos Blk, LeLutka Julia necklace long (texture Change), Sn@Tch crazy Little Belt, Boon Round2 Bangle Woody, *[Hair Oh]* Oh my Friend brown. Pic2-Lelutka Mia Shorts Navy, Mo Top Set7A Shirt, *[Hair Oh]* Oh My Happiness Blond, Tattoo [Huz] Rosary neck, Bracelets and Anklet Nomine Gypsy Group Gift, Maitreya Group Gift pumps Pearl. Pic3-LeLutka Hope Mini White, SLink Buckled Wedge Heels Onyx, ::Psyche:: Glow Bracelet group Gift, Hair SLink Frederique Beige Platinum, *Dreams* Cloud Buckle collar DSN, Tatoo *Tuli* Stars Colourable. Pic4-LeLutka Athena Dark Red (one shoulder version), Jewellery {Violet Voltaire} Sweethearts Purity, Hair Sirena Drucilla Blond (with hairsticks and animation).

No comments: