Friday, August 28, 2009

Poseur….

I realized when putting together this post, all the poses are somewhat odd…hence the name.

FlickrFace

Dutch Touch has always had skins that I admired but didn’t look right on my Avie. I couldn’t resist though when Iki Ikarus put some new “Specials” in her store for a really low price of 650L. After modding my shape (Again) I was impressed with the result. This is a lovely skin and Cleo is now available in a whole range of make-ups at 1000L a pop. I am a sucker for skins that have unique touches to them.

Flickr16b

This dress was part of the Flicker Group Style it! Second Life Style Challenge. For merely 80L it proves that you don’t have to spend a fortune to look great.

Flickr15b

Ok, so I am really happy with these boots from J’s. I don’t care that everyone has blogged them, they make a great staple for ones wardrobe. And I don’t have to spend hours matching or tinting prim toes.

Credits: Pics shot at the free photo Studio at MC Store

Skin-Dutch Touch-Cleo Pipo Cream 6 “Specials”, Tatoo Rosary [HUZ] neck

Hair- Zero Style Emma Swedish Blond

Jewellery-Sn@tch Cruel Collar, Cuffs, Earring RINRIN Cafe&Shop Rin (F)

Eyes-Hoot Halftone

Outfit- Beetle Bones BeBop Dress Black, Tights Sh*t Happens Mariya stirrup

Boots- J’s ankle boots Round Black

No comments: