Thursday, September 3, 2009

!SSUS!, Tuli Review and a few things…

SSUS

Rowan Carroll is the lady behind the Store “She’s so Unusual Shoes!” or !SSUS! for short. I wish I had discovered this store when I first joined Sl, as I remember the choices were either to spend a fortune or wear shoes that blinged. The first thing you notice when you enter !SSUS! is that there are ..lots and lots of shoes in many colours and textures. The second thing you notice is the cost of the shoes which is very reasonable. And the third thing is that this lady does have a sense of humour, with her whimsical creations like the Penis (am I allowed to say that?) Pumps and Noob shoes! I love her most recent creations especially her Gothic Rose and Pentagram Platforms. Chunky heels yay!! You will be seeing more of these shoes…

TuliHead

I am sure that I am later than anyone blogging Tuli’s new skin tone in her Hope line, Ivory. That said, I really enjoyed working with these skins. I found them versatile and loved the new make-ups. As always the skins are gorgeous and photograph beautifully

YumYumBlog

Ah, finally I get to how you my favourite hair from the Hair Fair!!! Tukinowguma is the hair store and I wanted to find the perfect outfit to show it off. I found it at DP YumYum, which is in the process of being renovated right now. The hair and flower are texture change. Oh isn’t it just the sweetest thing?? Pics shot at Route 66.

ElvishBlog

During my travels around the grid, I came across the store, Likka House and the lovely grey dress, Giselle. This dress has a Glow or non Glow option. Hair is by Magica and Pics shot at Cesaire.

DemoniBlog

I found this delicious dress at Pinky Gals (originally to go with my favourite hair from the hair fair). It has a lovely shine which I teamed up with Hoofs (from Lazy Places demonology Hunt on now) and a great new hair from Boon (half price right now). Shot at Carpe Noctem.

Credits: all Skins Tuli Hope Ivory, All eyes Exodi and Hoot.

Pic1- Shoes from !SSUS! Magellen Corsett Wedges(95L), Absinthe Lace trim Pumps (95L), Black Pentagram Platforms(195L), Red Gothic Rose Platforms (195L), Outfit DP YumYum Rose Petal Dress Red.

Pic2-refer to other pics

Pic-3 Tuli Ivory 6 PU, Redgrave Twiggy Lashes, DP YumYum Rose Petal Dress, Hair Tukinowaguma Morning Rose Ash, !SSUS! Gothic Rose Platforms red.

Pic4-Tuli Ivory 4 PU, Dress Likka House Giselle Grey, Mystic Ears Naturals Illusions, !SSUS! Black Pentagram Platforms, HoC Pentagram Necklace Silver, Magica Hair Safety Pin Blond A.

Pic5-Tuli Ivory 10PU, Dress Pinky Gals Dress05 Red, Evolution Bleeding Heart Collar Red (Philotic Energy Part of a 50L gift box), Sh*t Happens Mariya Stirrup Pants Crimson, Tatts GoK Aphrodisia, Lazy Places Myth Satyr Hoof (Demonology Hunt) Hair Boon Mau486 Blond, Horns *Hexed* Alt Sinners (The store has closed but Alt items still available onXStreet)..

No comments: