Thursday, September 24, 2009

Odd Socks….The Sequel

A couple of my favorite designers are here today.

OddnSocksb

This slip makes me want to wiggle my butt!!! I picked up this little number a while ago from 5th & Oxford during a 50L Friday. I love the shade of green and the lovely way this slip fits, with some Fri*day and Periquita thrown in for good measure.

OdlySocks

It’s raining it’s pouring the old man is snoring… L’Abel meets Kurotsubaki meets a few other interesting characters (Puddles, Pretties and Storin).

OhoddSock14_001bb

It’s my lunch… and I’ll eat it if I want to!! Well I’m sure I’m not the only one happy Violet Voltaire continues to create inworld as well as in the real world. I found so many cool, funny and unusual items at the Jewellery Fair today. I can’t wait to share them with you! Tuli Asturias is well known nowadays for her beautiful skins, but her clothes are just as gorgeous. And I have been stocking up at the pretties sale, shoes are 25L (I know…!!) A thought about great designers…beautiful colours, everything fits, including the prim skirt pieces, and unique styling. They make it look easy, (which it’s not) work their butts off, and don’t take shortcuts.


This is my Anniversary!!! I have been blogging for one year…Yay!!! Thanks to anyone who has read, or looked at the pictures, said “What does that have to do with fashion?”, or offered comments or advice. I have learned and continue to learn from my fellow bloggers, a supportive bunch you are. I stay in SL because of the creativity of our designers, builders, scripters (not strippers) and interesting people who do stuff! I guess I’m here for a while, at least (who can predict the future?) so get ready for more pictures shot from odd angles, horrid lighting, mangling of the English language, bad grammar and the use of these………...


Credits: Skin Fashionably Dead Morning Sun-Sun Drops, Eyes IC (Ina Centaur Skin Store) Ranika Eyes.

Pic1- Dress Little Miss Slip Olive, Shoes Periquita Funny Girl Flats lime (now available in Tex change), Fri*day Basic leggings yellow, Hair Cassie Anxious Blonde Fri*, Flower Artilleri Orchid hair flower Yellow Green, Slanted Fox Haiku cuffs.

Pic2-Sweater L’Abel Tuva Grey cardigan, Pants Kurotsubaki Denim half pants, Hair Tiny Bird POOP hunt Kissy Kissy Silver, Band-aids REEK, Umbrella’s Storin (open and closed), Bag Puddles Pink Camp Bag, Collar Katat0nik Locked Heart Choker, Pretties Khea Summer Heels.

Pic3-Tuli Bandana dress blue/Shine Leggings Taupe, Hair Lamb Baby’s on Fire Butter, Shoes Pretties Riva Uniques Retro Pink, RC lunch Heart Glitter, Violet Voltaire Doll Face Cameo Necklace, Earrings.

( I am publishing this without SLURLS tonight, I will add them on the morrow.)

No comments: