Friday, September 11, 2009

Is you is or is you ain’t my baby…

Cutiepieb

Every outfit starts off somewhere and this outfit started off with the shoes… Someone (innocently) mentioned that Slink had new shoes..with new feet, and they were half off…so off I went to Slink… The shoes are much easier to match and tint than other versions…Then I was trying to match clothes to a jacket I found but well..I saw this dress at Milk Motion (they used telepathy). Horses? I just had to have it. Well, it did go perfectly with the shoes! At the same time I had been planning to buy a hair from DP YumYum…(or had the idea mysteriously been implanted in my brain?) and it is Yummy, dontcha think? And didn’t I have to hear that Atomic had new skins? I knew I wasn’t going to like them…Wrong!! (Who told them that I love black lipstick??) And so this outfit is a result of a global conspiracy started by six guys (you know the six guys who are behind everything) You…! Thanks by the way…(At which point Shelby realizes she’s talking to herself and goes to hide in a closet.)

Credits: Skin & Eyes Atomic Grace Cream daring Black, Eyelashes Redgrave Glamour, Dress Milk Motion My Vintage Fringe Horses, Shoes SLink Gladiator Achillia Silver, Hair *DP YumYum (BarberYumyum *18)Fatpack plus Hair Accessories free to group, Nails Candy Nail Black Evolution.

No comments: