Tuesday, May 25, 2010

ALaFolie

Alafolie16_001b

This ensemble by pixivor Allen of ALaFolie, comes with several pieces which allows for a number of different looks. I had some trouble fitting the belt, which I fixed by making my waist slimmer (and I must admit I like the willow slim look).

Alafolies

The hair is an interesting style from Boon and skin is new from Fashionably Dead. I used a couple of different accessories from several jewellery stores. The outfit comes with the sweater and 2 different skirt options. The shoes are included.

Alafolie5_001b

Pics were shot @ Blades Sanctum Land, Annamarie Eterno, which is a RP community friendly to outsiders and with Sonic the Hedgehog as their theme.

Credits: Outfit ALaFolie Graphite 800L includes Shoes, Skin Fashionably Dead (bird skin) Princess, Hair Boon FTN683 Blond, Jewellery JD (JD Design) Bracelet simple, Necklaces Dark Mouse Reversal 0f Fortune & Ticky Tacky Fly Honey – Hot Mama.

2 comments:

Gidge Uriza said...

I love that hair it's all kinds of fun.

Shelby Rasmuson said...

Thank you Gidge!!