Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Blognuts…..Week35

Blognutsb

I must say that after the week that was, it’s a good thing I have my feet firmly planted on the ground or all this attention and appreciation might just have gone to my head. No worries though, I waded through many of the boxes (thank you, thank you) made it to the party, (I didn’t even make a total fool of myself as I usually do at these things or spend the night hugging the fridge…uh no fridge..) Even the gift of a Private Plane did nothing to inflate my usually tiny ego… (OK maybe just a teeny bit!)

Blognut2_001

Thank you to all who were a part of this. Most Especially Callie! It was wonderful. Truth is I love to blog because of the fact that we’re making it up as we go…. Well, I think I’ll go hang out in my Private Plane .. now. Which I have no idea how to fly…but how hard can it be?

Blognutsb2

Credits: Plane courtesy of Sovrano 920 by Luxury Elegance. Shot at

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Firewake/14/103/27 Vehicle Sandbox.

Skin Chaissuki, Joanna Madness Sunkissed, Eyes Tuli Grey, Necklace Elegant Yasmeen Eluzion, Hat MAH Loren, Outfit Clothes Horse Aldina, Glasses Kiss this, Hair Tiny Bird Willow C Buttermilk, Earrings Ticky Tacky Lick me. Shoes by Duh! Blk/Gold slip on Clogs, Poses by Pffiou.

All Blogger gifts (may or may not be available.)

No comments: