Monday, May 25, 2009

Goldilocks…

My day started out well enough… Never being one to wear a lot of lingerie I thought I’d take a crack at it while showing off some of my new discoveries…Angel Dessous, a store new to me has some very lovely underthings. I chose this ensemble because I love clothes that can be crossed over in different genres and Carry can be worn as lingerie and as fantasy wear. There are lots of options and the Tatts come with it. I am also wearing a newish Curio Skin which works well being young and with lovely body shading.

AngelDessous2_001 (2)

I had fun walking around a new sim, Wiles(still under construction) but thought I’d try something a little different and that’s where the trouble began.. I think I’ll rue the day I went to Rune..

AngelDessous10_001 (2)

AngelDessous11_001

Goldilocks had heard in her sleep the great, rough, gruff voice of the Great, Huge Bear; but she was so fast asleep that it was no more to her than the roaring of wind or the rumbling of thunder. And she had heard the middle voice of the Middle Bear, but it was only as if she had heard someone speaking in a dream. But when she heard the little, small, wee voice of the Little, Small, Wee Bear, it was so sharp, and so shrill, that it awakened her at once. Up she started; and when she saw the Three Bears on one side of the bed, she tumbled herself out at the other, and ran to the window. Now the window was open, because the Bears, like good, tidy Bears as they were, always opened their bed-chamber window when they got up in the morning. Out Goldilocks jumped; and whether she broke her neck in the fall; or ran into the wood and was lost there; or found her way out of the wood, and was taken up by the constable and sent to the House of Correction for a vagrant as she was, I cannot tell. But the Three Bears never saw anything more of her.

http://www.surlalunefairytales.com/goldilocks/index.html#TWENTY1RET

Don't believe anything the Bears tell you....I was framed!!!

angelwantedb

Credits: Skin Curio April2 Petal redbud, Eyes Den Dou Grey, Earrings Violet Voltaire Love Like Blood Earrings, Shoes Kookie Phoebe, Outfit Angel Dessous Carry red (includes Tatts and Jewellery), Hair Zero Style Ayase Blonds, [ML]Filter Cam Hud (for last pic). *I could not take a high resolution pic with this Hud, and am still having bug issues with high Rez pics. (apparently you must be careful not to disable the constraints button in the snapshot window..)

No comments: