Tuesday, April 27, 2010

The Casual Gardener

I will be the gladdest thing under the sun!
I will touch a hundred flowers
And not pick one.
-  Edna St. Vincent Millay

Gardening6_001b 

Now is the time of year when we, in this part of the planet, start haunting Gardening Centres. After a long (and this year not as bad) winter we are dying to plant, fertilize and weed (the weeding is not my favourite part). I found these pieces in my inventory and loved the casual dressy look. I am also enjoying Dutch Touch’s new Keira Skin and Exile’s new hair Sadie. Pants are by DYN, Top is DK Designs and shoes are by Shiny Things. I like the fact that though the shirt is well detailed, it has no added prim pieces. The pants are simple but well rendered. The shoes match well to the clothes and are the kind that I can see myself wearing both in SL and RL.

Gardening4_001b

Pics taken @ Tesh Garden.Poses by Everglow.
Credits: Skin Dutch Touch Keira (cream, red), Hair Exile Sadie (champagne), Shoes Shiny Things Zimmy Flats, Pants DYN Lacy Cropped Jeans (black), Top by DK Designs Innocent Shirt.

No comments: