Thursday, April 8, 2010

Caught in a time flux….

Asian26_001b

Whenever I take a holiday, I return relaxed, refreshed and somewhat out of the loop as to what’s going on… This time it’s no exception. Which is why I am showing you over the next few posts a couple of dresses I picked up at the Tokyo Sim of the RFL Clothing Fair. Late though they be I thought them worthy of posting since Japanese designers don’t always get a lot of coverage in the western feeds. This dress reminds me of something one could wear on the Orient Express. The hat comes with hair included and there are a number of ways this dress could be worn.

Asian28_001b

Credits: Dress KWZ (sweetlemon jewel) Orient Eileen, Skin Rockberry Lily G Light Dk Brows, Shoes Anexx Vaudvillian Shoes. Poses by Everglow. Shot @ Japan Dream Kenjin.

No comments: