Saturday, April 24, 2010

RFL Mer-Elf

MerElf4_001b
Today I am showing you a few of the RFL items from Morgaine Price of Mer-Elf Creations. All of these items are exclusive to the fair (though Morgaine has said that she may keep the RFL vendors up in her store for a little while after). That said, they are all available in different colours in her store. She is also opening a new store which she is now setting up for an opening date of May 1st.
MerElf3_001b
Yesterday I found myself walking through the Mer Sim of the Fantasy Faire. This is one of the largest areas, with lots of fins, coral and underwater accessories for sale. When I rented land in the Elven sims, I was lucky to have an area that I could make into a small Mer haven, with coral and fish and a little shell seat.
MerElf_001b

Below are some of the other pieces for the Fantasy Fair, RFL… Very pretty! When I visited the store Morgaine was having a sale as well . One of the issues with a short fair is that for Bloggers it’s difficult to show everything before the event is over. I enjoy seeing new stores and at this point have not even seen all of the Sims!!
MerElfb
Credits: All clothes from Mer – Elf Creations. Tulip Merrow, Tulip Fairy, Wish RFL Edition. Hair Hal*Hina Viola (milk beige) and ILoveOlive Olivia (platinum) Skin Curio (GP) petal Bluebell, Turnstyle Sand dollar earring, Magika Realle Prim Eyelashes, Shoes SLink Eve summer sandals white. Pics shot @ Mermaid Ocean. Fantasy faire is here.

2 comments:

Faery Sola said...

lovely Mer! I love the burgundy cloak look on the left bottom gown as well, beautifully done!

Shelby Rasmuson said...

Thank you!!!