Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Genesis becomes Exodi !!! (and Barenaked Ladies are involved..!)

Exodi

This is a first for me, a skin review, and considering how over the years I have loved, bought, picked over and mulled over skins, I guess its about time. When it comes to great skinmakers, they all have certain traits I admire. They tend to have a good eye for detail, an artistic sense of “figure drawing”, patience by the boatload, and are perfectionists (willing to tear down and start again if something doesn’t satisfy them). Ryker Beck announced a few months ago that she was going to begin making skins. Her experience as a photographer in SL has given her the discipline, “eye” and drive to make it in a very difficult business. She is already on her Gen.2 version of her Genesis Skins, her store and skins now being re-branded to Exodi.

Exodi Eden

Eden is the Gen.2 of her original Genesis Eden and it’s just a better skin overall. More detail on the body, better shading and buttdimples!! I have to admit Lips are a big issue with me and the lips are much improved being more realistic, larger and more sultry. The eyes I particularly like, very nice details on the back, butt, boobs and well shaded all around.

Exodi Shiloh Multb

Exodi Shiloh is her new skin and it is my favorite by far. Great Lips and makeups which work well with the skin tones. Although I tend to wear in the Caramel-Cream tones I am very much taken with the Cocoa and Coffee. These tones are amazing and look wonderful with the lips and face (which is not always the case with the darker tones).

ExodiMultBack

Exodi Skins come with regular brows and a lighter version, Prim Nail Gloves and a tintable landing strip. (Ok so I am not trying to to make any plane jokes…) Older versions (Eden) are still available at $500L with the new Skins (Candace (ver1) Eden (ver2) Shiloh (ver1) priced at $800L. Available at her store also Jewellery and her Eyes are some of my favorites in SL. Poses by Persona –Shooting poses, Nude. Hair By HOH, Runway, Brown. Eyes Exodi “Realite”.

No comments: