Friday, June 5, 2009

Hope for Tuli...and other Sundries!!

Today marks the release of Tuli’s new skin line called Hope.

Tuliface3_001b

What can I say about this beautiful skin?

Soft, beautifully contoured, with make-ups perfect for summer. The details are subtle and realistic with elbows slightly reddened and body shading natural and not over shadowed or highlighted. This makes a perfect daily wear skin with a face which works well I’d think, with most body types and faces. The face is smooth with tiny details on the body giving it a natural and elegant look. A note about the outfit; I wanted to pair the skin with a summer outfit but didn’t have anything I liked in my inventory, so I picked up the bathing suit at Opium Everyday thinking it would work well. After taking a trip to Aden I found this great hair with colour changing scarf. Then a Sarong from **Boom** literally appeared in my inventory. I realized later that I had been shopping at Aden at the same time as Aranel Ah and she kindly left the Sarong…It was perfect! Tuli3
This is a selection of the make-ups and tones available for Hope. Tones in Dark Tan, Tan, Sunkissed, Fair and Pale.

Credits; Skin Tuli Hope (Top Pic Pale/Gala), Hair Aden Autumn II (+Regina Ponytail) lightblond, Eyes Exodi Honeybear Lg, Boom Summer Sarong Transparent Tan, Bathing Suit-Opium Everyday Swimwear Bronze. Poses Rel expression, Shot at home.

No comments: