Friday, July 3, 2009

Elizabeth……..

BlowElizBlog

If a picture is worth a thousand words..then I shouldn’t have to say much about this skin by Annyka Bekkers. I will say that I have been wearing it for over a week, am very fond of it, and have found it to be highly versatile. I have worn it trying on all the hairs from the hair fair and every outfit I have bought. I am very picky about what skin goes with what outfit and this skin really seems to fit everything. The make-ups are natural leaning towards the reds with subtle shading in the eye area.

BlowingElizBlogb

This outfit is from a store I found at the fantasy faire, GK Designs. GK Elizabeth- All pieces were included. (Even the boots and weapons.) I used a different hat than the included one as I am a lousy hat fitter… Pirate Hat available for free from The Pirate Store. And Pics were shot at Blackspot, one of the best places for Ships, Barrel Homes, and Peglegs you could ever hope to find. The hair is a new one from Sirena, that I bought at the hair fair, River Sandy, and it can be worn down or in a braid as it is scripted. (A little fiddly getting the braid to work but worth it.)

ElizabethBlog

The skin comes in 4 tones. *blowpop* Elizabeth tones A-D Mulberry Wine,Hair by Bubbles Clawtooth (Hair Fair)Timeless Glamour (golden Girl and Vintage Style Hat) and Top by Pididdle Hungry for a Holiday Cardigan Olive.(on sale Yay!!) Apologies to those who think I should have kept with the pirate theme..I really wanted to show that the skin goes with a lot of styles…

ElizabethBlog2

Skin *Blowpop* ElizabethN2, Tone B Bare, Cherry Blossom, Graphite, Granny Smith, Mulberry Wine, and Twilight, 5 Make-ups are available with each skin in 2 lip options. Hair by Fuel-Coco Caramel Brown, Top by Pididdle-Cameo Cardigan Black(sale, yay again..), Jeans Signature Denim “worn” by Callie Cline. All Eyes Exodi Vetro Hazel, Poses Mine and Striking Poses, SI Photo Emotions Hud used for facial expressions..

No comments: