Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Party Dresses II – A La Folie, DM designs…

When I first saw this dress, Lady Monaco, from A la Folie, it was the colour that caught my eye. In a season well served by red, green, gold, white, black etc. the coral shade is very sweet. Looking for a place to shoot pics I happened upon The Chateau de Versailles, a very impressive build, though it’s not yet finished. The feeling of space is amazing and I’m looking forward to returning when all is done.



Alafolie21_001b

I am wearing the new Group gift from Curio (and I am having great difficulty in taking it off...) The necklace is a lovely take on the snowflake theme by DM Designs.  Available in silver or gold. The dress, Lady Monaco also comes in  a shorter length, in 6 colours and includes shoes in the price.

alafolieb8_001b

I wanted to show you the dress’s bottom detailing but it kept sinking into the floor..so I stood on a box. (Stop with the short jokes already!!) This pic (below) was taken @ Einstein.

Alafolie27_001b

Credits: Skin Curio Group Gift (petal) Elf Happy Holidays, Eyes Exodi Zbilja Spirit (teal)(group gift), Hair Exile Jenna (champagne), Jewellery DM Designs Iced Snowflake (silver) {R} 99L, Dress and Shoes ALaFolie Lady Monaco {R} 690L.

No comments: