Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Party Dresses, Party Shoes.. ALaFolie, Kalnins.

I do like to decorate for Christmas especially when I’m at home in SL but that hasn’t really been possible this year because I just didn’t have the prims…Between my swamp home and my little photo studio, I was running on empty where prims were concerned. I put some snow in my swamp but it just wasn’t the same. One thing I have learned about the virtual world is that things change fast and last week I found myself moving, same community, different plot and rather than put everything back the same I decided that I needed a home, at least for Christmas. I found this darling little house for 25L at Mudhoney Designs and it was just perfect for my new skybox.

Alafolie15_001b

I also found this lovely dress at A La Folie while shopping. Its part of the POE hunt! (I wasn’t hunting but ..there it was.) Like everything pixivor Allen makes the textures are very nicely done and colour georgous. The shoes are the work of Maris Kanto of Kalnins and I never cease to be impressed by the detail and realism of his shoes. With the Hud it’s very easy to match the foot skin colour. These shoes, with so many possible colour combinations are perfect for holiday parties! I must also mention the skin It’s AtomicBambi Sara, a new skin that I found at a secret sale…(shhhh don’t tell..)

Alafolie14_001b

Credits: Skin AtomicBambi Sara (sale), Dress A La Folie Violette (POE, look for the globe), Shoes Kalnins Orchid {R} 900L, Hair Hal*Hina Noa (browns), Home Mudhoney Designs B&W Haven (free to under 30 Days) 25L with some furnishings. Poses from Flowey.

No comments: