Friday, October 23, 2009

50L Fridays…

Just a quick post to show off some of my 50L Friday purchases. Given the fact that I am a slow blogger, I thought I’d test myself to see if I could quickly put together a post of current items wearing as many of the 50L items as possible. You will notice that a few items are from past Fridays.

FiftyLFriday

Lovely dress from Casa Del Shai, the shoes are Kookie and I found them last Friday for 50L but I don’t think they were a part of the sale. Below is a bit of a mashup of items…not sure I’d normally wear them together… The skin is a Halloween/Goth type from 5th & Oxford.

FiftyFriday

Credits: Skin 5th & Oxford Fair Audrey Little Miss Horror (50L), Kookie Kat Platforms(50L), Eyes [TU} seed Eyes Apple(50L).

1-Shai Kimora Evening Gown(50L),Clawtooth a little lift (Last Friday), Jewellery Miel Elo Set(50L) Swank Glasses Black Boxed(50L).

2-Lamb Milk Ink(before Infection)(50L), Pig Dickies(50L), Kyoot Loathed high waist Mini(50L), This is Fawn Cropped Bustier(50L), 1tb Nerdy Chic Glasses(50L).

Poses LAP and (pda), slurls for 50L Fridays can be found here.

No comments: