Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Elves or Fairies? A la Folie..Review

A La Folie is a shop that has recently come to my attention. pixivor Allen is a talented clothing designer who makes dresses of all kinds, from the short and flirty to long and elegant. I would say her design is in the French style, with impeccable taste, detail and an overall freshness to her designs. She likes to work with floral details and everything is wonderfully finished. This is the first of a couple of dresses I have to show you and rather than try to cram too much into one post I have opted to present them in an more orderly fashion.

Elvish15_001b

Pumpkin flower comes with the dress, hair flower, shoes and vines. The outfit works so well with a Fantasy theme, that I paired the clothes with wings from Studio Sidhe, ears from SLink, hair from Exile and a Fairy AO from AnaMations.

Elvish16_001b

I had forgotten how much I missed my Elvish ways!!! Pics were shot at Oubliette. This sim is always beautiful and tends to change through the seasons. Many of the buildings and features (like this Pumpkin House) are for sale.

Elvish1_001b

Credits: Outfit ALaFolie Pumpkin Flower 290L {R}, Eyes Curio Tragic Eyes (Hazel)lg {R}, Skin Curio Petal June Doe, Jewellery Sable Rose Beltaine Calla Lilly necklace, Ana_Mations Fairy AO, Studio Sidhe Faery Wings (Autumn), Hair Exile Kalea Blond, SLink Sachara Elf Ears Long.

1 comment:

Faery Sola said...

You make a very lovely faery Shelby :)