Saturday, February 13, 2010

It’s Complicated!!

HotLove_001a
Desire  (Lyrics by Ryan Adams)
Two hearts fading, like a flower.
And all this waiting, for the power.
For some answer, to this fire.
Sinking slowly. The water’s higher.
Desire
Love2_001b
With no secrets. No obsession.
This time I'm speeding with no direction.
Without a reason. What is this fire?
Burning slowly. My one and only.
Desire
HotLove5_001b
You know me. You don't mind waiting.
You just can't show me, but God I'm praying,
That you'll find me, and that you'll see me,
That you run and never tire.
Desire
Love9_001b
Rogan Diesel of Diesel Works passed me along a new couple pose set called “Don’t forget your Valentine”. The set comes with BMX Bike (stationary with poses), wall poses (pose balls, wall has diff textures) and just poseballs (no wall) – 799L (group members get 200L discount) {R}. Poses can and should be adjusted to get proper positioning. Just a note that I took these pictures with two viewers running and though, like everything else in SL, there were issues with the viewers and pictures acting wonky, it was a lot of fun. Qwynne was being snooty about helping so I treated him to a new skin, Thomas (from Beleeza group gift with group join 250L) and clothes from Artilleri. I matched the skin with Alyson (also Belleza), and some items from 50L friday, as well as various others. Qwynne has been rattling his cage lately so I think I should let him out more often.. Pics taken @ the Church of the dirty Masses, Downtown.
Credits: On me – Belleza Alyson (group gift) Med, Eyes Exodi LIM (green), Tattoo Artilleri old School, Vest Schadenfreude (pitch), Boots Anexx Laceup (black), Hair Lamb Sugar (powder wth black roots) 50L fri, Collar & Cuffs Sn@tch the cruel shiny, Pants This is a Fawn plaid leggings (crimson).
Qwynne – Belleza ThomasV2 Sk (group gift), Exodi Darrivale necklace, Eyes Exodi Zbilja (brown), MagiTake Chucker Sneaker (gray), Artilleri Jonas Jeans, Bowling shirt (rocker grey).

No comments: