Thursday, February 18, 2010

No Save Haven

PlaHaven8_001b

This new dress Rhapsody, by Delora Starbrook of Haven Designs is something of a departure from her usual line of silks and lingerie. I have always enjoyed the quality of her work and I love the design of this one. Extremely versatile, it works with fantasy, goth, steampunk and dress up. Besides black the dress comes in 6 lovely colours.

PlaHaven4_001b

Scanning the feeds a few days ago I noticed that Waka & Yuki, had opened up a new mainstore, and meaning to visit for a while, I took a trip only to find that there were goodies!! There is a dollarbie, and also was a secret sale with 10 free hairs throughout the store. I say “was” because the sale is apparently over. The store is large and easy to navigate and there is a huge range of styles within, with everything from hair that would fit a child avie to high fashion. Hair is regularly priced at 200L for 4 shades of one colour. Haus of Darcy has a cute new set called Hopeful and Hopeless with necklace and piercing. Hair Corsage is by Atomic Bambi and is colour change (12 colours) and though Valentines is over, this accessory I could see wearing for many occasions, (plus I love flowers). The skin is Curio’s Cupid, which I added a tear from glow Studio. Although I don’t wear Curio as my main skin I love these skins for anything fantasy…

PlaHaven7_001b

Credits: Dress Haven Designs Rhapsody (black) 500L {R}, Hair W&Y New 16 type A, HoD Hopeless and Hopeful Necklace & Piercing 219L (full set of blk&white) {R}, Hair Corsage AtomicBambi Amour 150L {R}, Skin Curio Cupid Petal (allure), Glow Studio Smudged Tear, Eyes Den-Dou, Shoes Anexx Vaudevillian. Pics taken @ Intemporel Arkham.

No comments: