Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kess Kreations

Lately I seem to be traveling a lot in SL and I find myself visiting places on my bucket list…today it’s Venice.

VeniceKess21_001b

When I first saw this Jewellery set from Kesseret Steeplechase of KessKreations (Jewellery and Wedding Acessories) and Hilarious (Clothing), I was a little baffled as to how I’d show the set to the best advantage. Then I saw her lovely Cocktail dress and I knew a plunging neckline would be perfect. Hair can be a challenge with jewelery as it so often covers the earrings so this cheeky short style from Calico Ingmann Creations is very pretty and worked. I have been planning on buying these boots from J’s for a long time and they add a little funky the look. Beautifully textured and detailed, these boots.

VeniceKess33_001bb

The Set is customizable, with options on the metals, pearls and gems, so it can be matched with a lot of outfits. Pieces are gorgeous with a high degree of detail. I have had a problem in the past with disappearing prims on jewelery and hair. If this is a problem for you follow these steps;
Show “Advanced” menu with Ctrl-Alt-D, or Opt-Ctrl-D (on a Mac), select Debug Settings (near the bottom), in the blank space copy and paste (or type) the word      RenderVolumeLODFactor  - set as high as 4 to make sculpted prims appear as they should.   Then set       RenderMaxNodeSize   -   9001

VeniceKess14_001b

I am also wearing another skin from the Brooke line from 5th&Oxford, Kitty. I love the freckles on this one! One of the problems when I find an outfit I really am enjoying blogging is that I have to take it off to move onto the next one…

Venicek1_001b

I<3 Originals Fair is here, continuing until February 14th. Pics shot @ Venizia Aria, Prada. Poses from Glitterati Poses.

Credits: Kess Kreations and Miau, Miau Tabitha (pumpkin) Cocktail dress 250L 9available in 6 colours), KessKreations Karen Necklace or Earrings 200L ea (tex change for metals, pearls and gems) (available at the fair) {R}, Skin 5th&Oxford Brooke Medium Kitty6, Boots J’s Western Boots (brown), Eyes Exodi LIM (look into my green), Hair Calico Ingmann Creations Mimi Golden (burnt golden), Magika reale prim eyelashes.

No comments: