Monday, February 22, 2010

La Maison de la Couture

Anettee32_001b
Rajae Diavolo of La Maison de la Couture makes clothing that tends to follow a theme. This outfit is very tropical so naturally, in my quest to find places in sl which match the clothes, I found myself in Polynesia.

Anettee9_001b

All of the pieces are part of one outfit which can be mixed and matched according to taste. Needles to say, this may be a response to cabin fever but I seem to be encountering eyes everywhere I go!!

Anettee28_001b

The earrings and shoes are from G Field, matching the theme perfectly, and were reasonably priced at 150L. The hair is one of my favourites from Zero Style. Skin is Gwen from Dutch Touch and I added the glow Studio eyeliner.

Anettee35_001b

Credits: Outfit from Maison de la Couture Lime with blue Tropic (includes 2 pairs of pants, 2 skirts and 2 tops) 600L {R}, Hair Zero Style Emma (golden wheat), Skin Dutch Touch Gwen (cream) Fluor Lips, Lashes glow Studio Vingue eyelinerB, Shoes and Earrings *G Field TStrap sandal Citrus (lime), Eyes Exodi Vetro (green). Poses used from Diesel Works and LAP. Pictures taken @ Polynesia.

No comments: