Friday, February 5, 2010

She’s a Cutie!!

I have a lot of yummy new things to show you, and because I didn’t want to leave anything out, I’m going to spread it over two posts. I will present new skins from Atomic Bambi, clothing from DYN, jewelery from Eolande, poses from Diesel Works, Truth hair, and shoes from 2Real footwear.

AtomicB_001b

I started with the skins from Atomic Bambi. I have reviewed skins from this brand before, and I wanted to see if these were a new skin or just a re-do of make-ups. I compared the skins with the first skin I reviewed, Lana, which I liked and wanted to see if I preferred these new skins.


AtomicB3_001a

The new skins still resemble the Lana skins and the overall personality is still the similar but there are many changes throughout, from the lips, which are fuller to the belly button which is smaller. The eyes are also better shaped and face, which has a soft rosy glow has a smoother texture. There are more highlights through the body and less heaviness in the shadows.  I have to say that I prefer the new Apple skins. With the opening of her new store in La Circque sim, Atomicsparke Skytower is selling a special make-up (La Circque) which comes in the three tones available, Pale, Sunblush and Tan.

AtomicB2_001b

There are five make-ups available with a number of options, from no gloss, to glossy, and freckles as well as eyebrow colours. My favourite make-ups were ocean with glossy lips and Siren with no gloss. Atomic Bambi skins still have some of the nicest red lips I have seen. Throughout these posts I am featuring new jeans and tops from DYN, new and nearly new Truth hair (I haven’t been over there for a while and it’s a very busy store), a couple of Jewelery sets from Eolande and a great pair of runners from 2Real footwear. These shoes come with a HUD which makes it possible to customize the colours and they are very realistic. As well I am featuring a new set of poses by Diesel Rogan of Diesel Works, Piper.

Atomi14_001b

Credits:  All Skin - AtomicBambi Apple Tones Pale, Sunblush, Tan. Make-ups – Allure, Juicy, Ocean, Pure, Siren, 975L (one skin) 2750 (fatpack one tone) Le CIRCQUE 375L {R}. Eyes – Chai Allure (green) small pupil. Shoes 2Real – PRO_Spec 600L {R} . All Pics were taken @ Lemondrops Forest.

Pic1-DYN Baylee tops Sequins (pink), Patterned crop jeans (pink camo). Hair Truth Charlie (light blonds) Pic2-DYN Baylee tops Sequins, Eolande’s Hearts Devotion Valentine set (in diff metals with colour change gems).Hair Truth Charlie (light blonds). Pic3-DYD tops Mya, Eolande’s Glased Hearts set (in diff metals with colour change gems) Hair Truth Joanna, Lulu, Jacinta, Patrice and Lillian. Pic4- Hair DYN Tops Brittnee (Emo Bangbang, stars, Solid, gold, sea green), Pants Patterned jeans (brown camo, hearts, retro, green camo) Hair Truth Danielle (Swedish). Items from Eolande 250L (earrings and necklace) and DYN all tops 150L, all pants 200L {R}.

No comments: