Sunday, February 21, 2010

Two Fish..

Couture19_001b
 Two Fish,  Cariacou is the unlikely name of this intriguing sim. Vive VooM and Rose Borchovski are the fertile minds behind this growing Art Landscape. It is by no means finished but what I’ve seen of it is full of creative energy and eyeballs!! I’ve often imagined what I could do if I had a whole sim to build on and play with….the possibilities are endless. Seeing this kind of creativity is one of my favourite things about SL. I just can’t imagine this anywhere else.
Couture13_001b
This lovely dress is courtesy of La Maison De La Couture. I must admit that it has been in my inventory for a while, it is easy to get backlogged with items to blog. I will also have some new spring items by Rajae Diavolo, of La Maison De La Couture to show you in a little while. The dress was a gift from the “Spanish Lullaby” series of clothing, inspired by the design and spirit of Spain. Most outfits come with a number of pieces which allow for several different looks.
Couture3_001b
Credits: dress La Maison de La Couture Spanish Lullaby Spanish Power2 {R}, Skin Dutch Touch Sjors Snow (cream), Eyes Curio Tragic Watercolour {R}, Flower Bliensen + Maitai Ghostflower Subscriber gift, Hair I Love Olive Milla (black) 170L per colour pack {R}. Poses by Flowey.

No comments: