Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Courtesan ~ The Plastik 1

I have a couple of things from The Plastik to show you, so rather than serve it up in one post I thought I’d split it up into more digestible pieces.

Plaz7_001b

When I first took a look at this dress, Courtesan, I was taken by the richness of colour and texturing. Tuli’s recent Makeup from Bella, (for your eyes only) was a perfect foil and the new style from Exile, Amelia also complimented the look. As always the dress is available in multiple colours and textures.

Plaz12c1_001bb

I wanted to find a location which also bled colour and found the new Ozimals sim. This sim is beautifully designed around the whole Bunny phenomenon, with little homes and georgous garden accents (Velveteen Garden Store). It is worth a trip even if you are not into raising Bunnies.

Plaz4_001b

Credits: Skin Tuli Bella Fair (night) 200L (4 colours) {R}, Eyes Den-Dou Violet, Dress The Plastik Courtesan (black sun) 249L {R}, Boots Shiny Things Ving (black wth tex ch laces), Hair Exile Amelia (violet dawn) 225L {R},

No comments: