Saturday, January 23, 2010

G.Sloane Review

ThursJ21a17_001b

It is always interesting to try to match a location to a particular outfit and so when I received this dress from Geryn Sloane I thought I might just see what I could come up with. Lonely Star is one of those sims where the weather is always changing. Lightning, rain and snowy forest with paths leading around a lake. The dress, appropriately named Fragile can be worn several ways and worked well in a sim where Winter reigns but spring is poking its head.

ThursJ21a14_001b

G.Sloane is a store that has a nice balance of clothing, from casual sweaters to dresses of all kinds. I am wearing the new skin Gwen (and yes I noticed there is another new skin) from Dutch Touch. The shoes are from the sale at Aoharu where I picked up a bunch of shoes and boots. Hair I picked up at a 50L friday and a note to all lovers of sales; Autumn Hykova is having a sale right now, 50% off all hairs. She will be shutting down her store for a day or two over the weekend in order to retexture her hairs. I am looking forward to seeing the new textures!! (Not sure if the sales are still on as I wrote this post several days ago.)

ThursJ21a3_001b

Credits: Outfit G.Sloane Fragile 350L {R}, Skin Dutch Touch SmokeyX (cream), Anexx Gladiator Heels (silverwhite), Tiny Bird LoveLoveLove (vanilla) a 50L fri, Eyes Exodi LiM Naturals (look into my-blue). Poses by snOoky’s pOses.

No comments: