Friday, January 8, 2010

More than this….SWA & ESS

It is somewhat unusual to write about a posemaker and not include their poses but this post is about businesses in Sl which don’t fall into a preconceived idea of what we have come to expect.

ESStudio17_001abcd

The idea for this post came about when I had taken a trip over to Essential Soul Studio N Poses. I had heard about the release of some non-pose related items. I love to see designers branching out and the Guardian Sunglasses were quite attractive. (Especially the crashed version..) I also noted a beautiful Tattoo and so things started to percolate in my brain… One of the problems with showing off any Tattoo is that once clothing is added, you often don’t see much of it. I had been sent some new clothes from Sioxie Legend of Second Wave Apparel and realized Leathers would be perfect for the look. The Leather Jacket fit me really well, which is a bonus because I suck at modifying prims (I am better than I used to be but I tend to lose buttons…).  And then there was also a Leather Bra and Panties… SWA is a store which always has great quality and I never know what Sioxie will make next. I took myself over to MC Studio, Bosch because in the studio there is a huge prop room.

ESSStudio

I must also mention the sale at Exodi (where I picked up these lushious black lips..), one of my favourite boots from Kookie, League pants and the hair which is new from Clawtooth over at Tableau. And the gun…well I’ll keep that to myself, you never know when I’ll need it….

Credits: Skin Exodi Sienna Soleil Paparazzi , Eyes Exodi LIM (SexOnTheBeach), GLasses (ES) Guardian (crashed) 349L {R}, Tattoo (ES) Tawhaki Type2 449L {R}, Hair Clawtooth LoveMoMo (VampireRed), Leather Bra & Panties SWA {R},Cropped Leather Jacket SWA 200L {R}, Boots Kookie Athena.

No comments: