Friday, January 29, 2010

Follow your Bliss..

BY  Emily Dickinson - Is bliss, then, such abyss - I must not put my foot amiss-For fear I spoil my shoe?
I'd rather suit my foot - Than save my boot, - For yet to buy another pair - Is possible - At any fair.
But bliss is sold just once; The patent lost - None buy it any more.


Blissq3_001b

Amutey DeCuir, of Bliss Couture is well known for the beautiful design of her gowns and anyone who has been to the 2010 – The Future is now exhibit at Rezzable Greenies will have seen her outstanding entry, Xenaah. What is also apparent is that she takes this attention to detail and meticulous style to all of her designs. I am showing two of her recent releases *, each very different but lovely nonetheless.

Blissq8_001b

A couple of days ago, I was researching my last blog and the store I wanted was in Harajukubox shopping area. The area was closed for a redesign and I was happy to see that it has quickly re-opened. It is an interesting shopping area with several levels and many of the old stores from the sim and some still setting up. Another note; you are a lover of sales and Tattoos then you will love this sale at HUZ tatts, needless to say I am now full of new Tattoos and looking for opportunities to wear them!!

Blisss13_001b

When Harper Beresford mentioned this Sim, China, in her Blog, A Passion for Virtual Fashion,  I knew I just had to check it out. It’s beautiful and moody with lovely tonal effects throughout. Skin is the new offering from Iki Ikarus of Dutch Touch. It’s a rare thing for me to buy a fatpack of any skin but in the last week I bought both Gwen and Sjors!! (to my wallets great dismay…) These skins have great versatility, being wearable for both high and casual fashion looks. All the poses I have used here are from new to me pose store called Everglow, very expressive poses!
 Blisss3_001bb

Credits:

Pics1&2-Outfit Bliss Couture Mara (olive){R}, Hair Pocket Mirrors Erin Curls (blonde), Skin Dutch Touch Sjors Cream (cleopatraSis), HUZ Butterfly (sale), Shoes Maitreya Mishima Dawn (leather green), Eyes Exodi Zbilja (sepia) all pics, Magika Reale Prim Eyelashes (all pics), Poses by Everglow (all pics)(Pose packs on sale now for 160L, 50% off){R}. (*Although I have searched and searched, this item does not appear to be up for sale as of yet..let me know if you see it.  :)
Pics3&4-Outfit Bliss Couture Ansley Pants set (original) 280L {R}, Hair Tiny Bird Ciao! Bella (fat but pretty), Skin Dutch Touch Sjors Cream (RoundNround), Shoes Pretties Risque (ebony) (NLA Pretties is now A La Mood, upstairs with less shoes and more Jewellery), Belt Nomine Gypsey belt (group gift), Jewellery SBJ (Sian Birke Jewellery) Fall Colours Topaz (jewellery fair freebie).

No comments: