Monday, November 16, 2009

Ice Ice Baby…Bella Di Notte, SySY and Eolande Review.

Icey2_001b
When January hits my part of the world, and Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza, Winter Solstice, Festivus (which falls on my Birthday by the way..) and New Year are but a distant dream, the true cold heart of winter will be snapping at my frozen soul. I expect at that time to be hanging around beach themed sims, planning my spring decor, which always comes thankfully early in SL, and cursing, grr’ing and avoiding the outside world. I may actually venture outside to pretend that I can ski and try to avoid killing myself but hot chocolate, big coats, boots, mitts will be the order of the day. And so I have SySy Chapman to thank for this early foray into winter which I may say was fun and quite painless.
Icey7_001b
When Jade Glazner send me some copies of her new line of skins for review, Mecca I will admit I was not familiar with them. These skins have a delicate quality to them and I was at a loss at how best to show them off until I paired them with SySy’s new Gown, Christmas Ice, Noele (400L)(also available in Fire), and then the rest just fell together. This Christmas/Winter themed sim, Spellbound Woods was perfect for the pictures. Eolande’s Jewellery set Butterfly Charmer is a beautiful addition.(Full set 700L, pieces also at 50% off, gems are texture change, 4 different metals.)
Icey21_001bbs
The make-ups are quite delicate, especially the lips which I liked for the understated elegance and venerablity. Overall the skin is quite nice, shading well executed and good consistency throughout. Make-ups are pretty with light shading on the lips and attractive colours on the eyes. Individual Make-ups are 900L, with a fatpack being 3000L. The available tones are Light, Tan, Dark Tan and Dark. All my pics were shot in the Tan tone. There are 6 Makeups with Bare/liner in one separate pack (each with 2 brow options). There is a shape available (800L)and this shape is included in the fatpack. Skins are available in store (were released November 14th) here.
IceyNude
About a week ago I was contemplating ways of showing a nude Avie without any naughty bits. I do have poses but they can miss areas I want to show. Turnips Bubbles (Which was a 50L Friday item) and Sunflower poses are perfect for this.
Icey34_001b
Credits: All Skin Bella Di Notte/Black No.1 (Tan) {R}, Eyes Exodi Zbilja Spirit (Crystal Blue) (Group Gift), Hair Exile Fiona (Champagne), Eolande’s Butterfly Set {R}, SySy Noele Gown (Ice) {R}, Hair Piece from Hairoin (Icarus) (Group Gift), (Turnip’s Homes and Stuff) Turnips Bubbily Bits (50L Friday).

No comments: